SOUND & SECURE ACCOUNTING SERVICES
The principal objective of our company is to make sure you know exactly where you stand financially. It is the best way to ensure your interests are secure and you're able to make the right decisions for you and your company.
As part of our firm's overall capabilities, O. H. Plunkett & Co., P.C. offers the following range of services to our clients:
Auditing Services Auditing is a unique service provided by a certified public accountant. At O. H. Plunkett & Co., P.C., we will independently and objectively examine and evaluate the activities of your business to help you make decisions for effective performance to include:
- Providing you with a clear, objective survey of the financial health of your company; delivering reliable, authoritative information;
- Recommending strategies for cash management, collections, inventory management, revenue increases, and cost reductions; and
- Helping to improve your financial management and enhance the performance of your company.
Auditing services include:
- Financial Statements
- Operational Reviews
- Compliance Audits
- Specialized Audits
Tax Services Federal, State, and local tax burdens take a significant portion of individual and business income. Our goal is to assist our clients in minimizing tax burdens within legal constraints.
Tax services include:
- Tax return preparation which includes review of the various reporting requirements of federal, state, and local taxing agencies.
- Client representation in disputed tax matters before the various taxing authorities and assisting clients with obtaining rulings and informal opinions from the Internal Revenue Service.
- Estate planning which includes an analysis and possible restructure of a client's personal estate designed to reduce the effect of federal and state estate and gift taxes and enhancing the client's personal financial goals and security.
- Tax planing which consist of consultation, advice, and research to minimize the future tax impact of proposed transactions ranging from sale or acquisition of businesses, property, and other investments, to consideration of profit-sharing plans, pension plans, and other means of obtaining deffered compensation.
Accounting Services O. H. Plunkett & Co., P.C., offers a full range of accounting and financial reporting services. We serve many clients who do not have accounting personnel within their organizations. We can supply an automated general ledger system through our in-house computer systems. As a service to all of our clients, our firm is prepared to review current accounting systems and make practical recommendations to improve their efficiency and effectiveness. Our principal objective is to provide highly professional and effective advice, to provide counseling, and to assist our clients in achieving their goals.
Accounting services include:
- Payroll Administratoin
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
Management Consultation As a logical extension of our accounting and tax services, our firm has developed considerable management-consulting capabilities. Although this assistance is frequently provided by disciplines remote from the standard accounting functions, all of our management services are performed with the same concern for quality and professional standards that we apply to all services.
Management consulting services include:
- Operations management consulting which consists of enterprise resource planning, market analysis, financial feasibility studies, business process reengineering, property acquisition, and capitol inventory.
- Accounting and systems development which includes the design and implementation of general accounting systems, chart of accounts, budgeting systems, cost analysis, profit planning, general ledger, and financial reporting.
- Human resources which includes personnel policy development, recruitment, employee relations, HR compliance and audit, benefits administration, compensation and performance/workforce development.
- Financial management which includes preparation of financial plans, cash flow analysis, financing, preparation of loan applications; current financial statements; projections; and pro forma statements.